Monday, July 16, 2007

Some food to feast your eyes with

Here are photos of food that I have taken some time ago. May these feast your eyes.

Botak Jones


Cajun Chicken Set

Here are the branches that I have visited so far:

Yue Hua Food Place
Block 608 Ang Mo Kio Ave. 5
Phone / Fax: 6755-1-225
Tuesday - Sunday noon till 10.00 pm
Closed on Mondays

Hours and location for Botak Jones Clementi
Block 325 Clementi Ave 5 (Kopitiam) #01- 129 Singapore 120325
Phone / Fax: 677-41-225
Tuesday - Sunday noon till 10.00 pm
Closed on Mondays

**
Organic brown rice set



The healthier choice. Even the vegetables are organic, I heard. This set comes with a compimentary bowl of soup. It was yummy and healthy.

Where did I get this dish from?

Here:
Fortune Centre
190 Middle Road
#04-22
Singapore 188979
Tel: 63368755
Tuesday - Sunday: 11.30 a.m. - 8.00 p.m,
Closed on Mondays

**
Thai food





I ate the above pineapple rice set, that came with mango salad and a bowl of tom yam soup, when I was at the food court at Central. The stall seems related to Lotus Thai Restaurant.

**
Bao Today





Location: Marina Square
#02-234 - 236

I have had the pleasure to have supper with Carcar after watching At the Concourse: Superstring presented by Les Six du Singapour.

The good company has made the food taste nice. I am not sure if the food would taste as good without the company. Anyway, I like the black sesame buns. It has thick black fillings.

**
Now it's your turn to decide which food you think looks nice and tastes nice.

6 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! So much food! make me hungry.

Hi PY,
Come and get your award from my latest post! ^-^

Simple American said...

PY!!!!

You made me so hungry just now and I just finshed lunch! :P

oceanskies79 said...

Eastcoastlife: Thank you for the award. :)

Simple American: I didn't mean to make you feel hungry after lunch, the food was good...*winks*

pinkie said...

the baos look special! :)

Anonymous said...

I think all nice but I will pass the cajun chicken coz I prefer Asian food ;p ...the black sesame bun look so round and solid....:)

oceanskies79 said...

Pinkie: Not only do the buns look special, the black sesame paste tasted good. Thick and nice.

Tigerfish: Certainly, the black sesame bun was good. :)