Saturday, July 09, 2011

My many servings of breakfast

I love breakfast. At the very least, it is my favourite meal of the day.

While I do not think anyone would run short of ideas for breakfast when he/she is in Sydney, I shall attempt to share some of the food that I have had for breakfast when I was in Sydney this May. Perhaps you may then realise what a joy it is to enjoy our breakfast!

Fresh milk and cereals.


d'ough Espresso, at World Square.


Pineapple, ham, tomato and Cheese Crostini from an eatery along Pyrmont Street.

Tasty toasted banana bread.

Grilled seafood platter for two persons at AUS$36.50 from the Sydney Fish Market.

Bourke Street Bakery.

Breakfast at Bills.

All the photos on this post were taken using a Canon Digital IXUS 1000HS camera

2 comments:

steph said...

i love breakfast too! In fact, i'm so thankful that we are having an increasing number of restaurants and cafes serving all-day breakfast! Great for people like us, I guess? :)

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Steph, thanks for sharing your love for breakfast. I shall look out for your blog and hope to see a few recommendations of nice places for breakfast in Singapore.