Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year


Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year.

I came across this wish and I have found it meaningful. "I wish you enough".


"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."
- by Bob Perks.

May the new year bring you good health, joy and peace.

2 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Happy New Year!! May 2013 bring you much joy and happiness!

oceanskies79 said...

Thank you Eastcoastlife. Wishing you and your family progress and joy in the year of 2013.