Friday, January 03, 2014

Read: Gawain's Reflections in the light

Title: Reflections in the Light
Author: Shakti Gawain
Publisher: Nataraj Publishing (2003)

I was looking for Gawain's Developing Intuition in the library. It was not available in the library that I was looking at so I borrowed another title by Shakti Gawain. Reflections in the Light contains material excerpted from her books, Creative Visualization and Living in the Light. It is intended to be a book with inspirational messages to trigger the reader's own thoughts and ideas.

Each of the daily entry ends with an affirmation. It may come handy as a daily companion. I wonder if I have overwhelmed myself too much by reading it from cover to cover in less than two weeks like a book? Neverthless, it was a comforting read.

No comments: