Friday, September 24, 2004

Blank

Blank. My mind seems to have blanked out several times lately. Losing focus. I had forgotten to do something that I had volunteered to do, and tomorrow, I will have to ask someone else for the favour to do it on my behalf.

Blank. There seems to be no idea that I find worthwhile enough to publish on the blog. I sense I am just typing away to fill up the empty spaces. But it is....perhaps, content wise, blank...empty.

Blank. Seems like there's no clear direction ahead. For the past few days, I have a feeling of being rather directionless. No path that lies in front, no clear destination. I have no idea where to go next, it feels. I suppose if there were to be directional signs lying in front, they would have been all blank ones. Perhaps life is itself blank, one plays the part of walking out the paths for oneself?

Blank. This blog has not received much comments . Perhaps there has been no reader reading this blog at all? But then again, a friend of mine told me she came to read my blog to give me the support. I suppose it isn't a blank, futile effort to write.

Blank. If you were to see a patch of white on this blog, maybe it isn't blank afterall. I understand that the seven colours of the rainbow when spun at fast speed, can be perceived as blank white colour. Perhaps it is time to look beyond the blank space. (?)

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

you know pei yun, nobody writes nor talk like you do as far as i'm aware.

i like reading your blog so much that i've decided to read everything from the beginning.

call me crazy. :D

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Mr Loobz, someone it is very flattering to have people read my past posts.

oceanskies79 said...

I meant to say "somehow"..