Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Invitation to a double bass quartet's performance

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Yours truly will be performing in an Esplanade Presents programme titled At The Concourse: Basso Bravo!. This programme is held in conjunction with Singapore Arts Festival 2007. This programme will be performed by the double bass ensemble, d'Bassists.

Venue: Esplanade Concourse, Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay, Singapore
Date: 30 and 31 May 2007 (Wed and Thu)
Time: 7.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. and 8.45 p.m. - 9.15 p.m. on both nights

Admission is Free.

For more details, please visit: Listen to d'Bassists: 30 and 31 May 2007

Hope to see some of you there.

***
I will feel grateful if my readers could give this event a plug on their blog. Thanks in advance.

(Updated on 26 May 2007)

5 comments:

Simple American said...

Would love to attend. All that water in my way. :(

mistipurple said...

any posters you wanna put at my shop? i could try to print this one out if you don't. *wink*

Jane said...

Wow.... I really want to be there... but I can't... I do hope one day I can!

Beer Brat said...

I will be there.... hopefully. See you.

eastcoastlife said...

I have put up the post on my blog. Hope more people would go and listen to all of you.