Sunday, May 13, 2007

Maybe this may help me publish?

Thanks to the information on this URL, I have managed to find a way to publish a new post on this blog.

Now here's the quote from the most helpful post I have found on the issue:
It seems that this is a problem specific to Singnet, so I encourage you all to contact them to see if you're able to provoke some changes on their end. Also, as a workaround, you can substitute the "www" in the URL where you encounter problems to "www2."

Gosh. If the problem is specific to Singnet, maybe it is high time to consider changing my internet service provider unless Singnet rectifies the issue?

4 comments:

goldilocks said...

great to have you back here; ive been coming back to see if there's any update.

oceanskies79 said...

Thank you JY, for checking here every now and then.

Marc said...

you're not alone on this one. i had similiar problems as well. It seemed to have gone away today though. And nope I wasn't on Singnet when I had this problem.

Simple American said...

Hope you can find a solution that maintains or improves your blogging. :)