Monday, June 18, 2007

Unwind and have fun!


Courtesy of Tony Osborne and David Heyes/ Recital Music.
Tony Osborne's Blues-Style. Performed by Emily, PY and XM from d'Bassists on 31 May 2007 at Esplanade Concourse, Singapore. Esplanade Presents At The Concourse: Basso Bravo!
Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egzs_Rx464



I think I am quite well-known for being quite serious most of the time. While I don't know how to play X-box and many games that my peers may enjoy, I love playing the double bass.

Blues-Style by Tony Osborne is one of my favourite pieces from d'Bassists' recent performance at Esplanade Concourse. Here's to share a recording of Blues-Style with you.

For more information, please visit d'Bassists' official webhome and read: Tony Osborne's Blues-Style (1981)

5 comments:

mistipurple said...

that was an absolutely fun piece and well executed! bravo!!

eastcoastlife said...

Hey, PY,
thanks for the video. I really enjoy the music by the double bass. Amazing. Such a clumsy instrument, yet it can produce such beautiful music.

Oops. sorry to your bf. hehehe....

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Thank you for your compliments. It is an enjoyable piece of music.

Eastcoastlife: Nice to hear that you enjoy music by the double bass. It is lovely. :)

Simple American said...

I am glad you enjoy the double bass so much. We all need to embrace our unique inner joy to make the world more special.

oceanskies79 said...

SA: Thank you for your comments. :)