Saturday, February 23, 2013

Delicious pizzas at Verve with a good friend

Verve @ Marina Bay City Gallery.


1 Dec 2012 (Sat): 

It was an eventful day. I visited the NUS Museum. Subsequently, my accompany friend gladly joined me to visit the NUHS to catch a glimpse of Ng Eng Teng's Asian Symphony (1971). After a long day, as if I was eager for more adventure, I requested to head for the Marina Bay area.

Eventually, my friend and I decided to have dinner at Verve @ Marina Bay City Gallery. On a day with reasonably fine weather, Verve @ Marina Bay City Gallery offers a good view of the Marina Bay's marina waterfront and a relatively pleasant ambience. The music was generally pleasant to my ears though I cannot remember what was being played that evening.



My friend and I ordered a pizza to share. I cannot quite remember what we have ordered. I suppose it was the signature Corleone pizza? Since I was not taking notes of my experiences of the meal, I shall simply share the photographs that were taken that evening. May the photographs show that I have had an enjoyable dinner. Tasty food, nice ambience, good company of a good friend, pleasant music, a fresh evening breeze and a good view of Marina Bay area all contribute to a wonderful dinner. All these for less than $15 per person excluding the drinks.

The view of Marina Bay vicinity after a five minutes walk from Verve.

By the way, I learnt that pizza slices and pasta from Verve start from just $7. I read that one of the highly recommended dishes at Verve is its homemade Gelato Italian Ice-Cream.

We observed that Verve is a family friendly pizza bar, so this place is worth a consideration for guests with children. The view of the marina waterfront and the dancing water jets near Verve would keep children pretty entertained. Go to Verve for the pizza. I think the pizza from Verve is very delicious and meets my mark for a good pizza.


***
Verve @ Marina Bay City Gallery
11 Marina Boulevard
Ground Floor
Marina Bay City Gallery
Singapore 01894

Tel: 66343220

Opening hours:

Sun – Thurs: 11.30am – 11pm
Fri, Sat & Eve PH 11.30am – 1am

No comments: