Monday, February 27, 2006

Fresh air, a luxury

It was suffocating to wake up this morning to find the air rather smoky. That was simply not the best way to start a day. Not for yours truly who does not like smoky air.

On the way to work this morning, I could easily noticed that the air indeed looked smoky. I wonder what has happened to the air?

**
A sense of frustration seems to linger in the air, but I could not exactly tell why. It just happened. Maybe the poor air conditions are making me feel stifled?

I could only try to visualise living in a world of fresh air. When I was in Aberdeen, Scotland, in August last year, the air was pleasantly fresh.

I hate to jump to conclusions: Am I just at the wrong place, at the wrong time? How do I set things right? Maybe I should be offered fresh air, which is for now, a luxury? I only ask to breathe, deeply and naturally.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

maybe it's best not to compare here with elsewhere and feel worse?

Smoky or not, I'll be out anyways...

ruoxin said...

whether smoky for a reason or not, it has made me sick. and still sick. :s