Thursday, February 16, 2006

Japanese food at Toa Payoh Central's Koufu

Today is Thursday, and now I call Thursday evenings "my music theory evenings". Maybe there have been some slight improvements in how I do my harmony homework. I still continue to make mistakes such as poor melody line and a few other mistakes, but there were less mistakes than last session.

***
Before the music class, I decided to treat myself to the Japanese food from the Japanese stall at the Koufu food mall at Toa Payoh Central. The food mall is relatively near where my music theory lessons are held. The food tasted good for its price. I had a set of Tori Katsu Don (Japanese fried chicken with rice?) that came with a bowl of salad, a bowl of miso soup and a small dish of soft-shell crab. I like the soft-shell crab. It tasted nice. In addition, the set came with a cup of warm green tea. The entire set came up to a total of S$8.80 which I consider fairly reasonable.

Last week, I tried the sashimi set from the same stall, and it tasted nice. I like sashimi.

Life is getting rather tiring. I guess I needed to boost my spirits up a little with treats like this.

4 comments:

Marc said...

Hmmm.... perhaps you should try something you've never done before for a change? sometimes the thrill and the exhilaration of a new experience can work wonders ;)

Marc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinkie said...

we can do japanese buffet one day...

oceanskies79 said...

Where is a good place for japanese buffet??