Friday, July 28, 2006

In sets of four

I was tagged by Waterfall some time ago. Here's my attempt on this meme.

4 jobs you've had:
1) Social worker
2) Administrative assistant
3) Medical social worker
4) A student (Does this count?)

4 movies you could watch over & over:
Disclaimer: I hardly watch movies, and I don't think I can list four.

1) Finding Nemo
2) Billy Elliot
3) Music of the Heart
4) -

4 places you've lived:
I don't move much. I have been living in my current place of residence for about 26 years already. Before that, I heard that I live in a part of Singapore near the Newton Food Centre.
1) Singapore

4 TV shows you love to watch
I rarely watched TV shows nowadays, and I have no TV show that I feel is worthy to be named here.

4 places you've been on holiday:
1) Australia, Brisbane (I was there for a cultural exchange when I was only 13 years old)
2) Hong Kong (this was for an overseas performance)
3) UK, Scotland, Aberdeen (for the Aberdeen International Youth Festival)
4) UK, London

4 websites you visit daily
1) My own blog (I have links to my favourite blogs from there.)
2) e-buddy.com (Because for some reasons, I can't seem to be able to use MSN successfully on my PC.)
3) www.sg (This is the home-page that I have set on my internet browser.)
4) My own webpage (Nothing fantastic in terms of design, but it contains a number of useful links that I would need for my work.)

4 of your favorite foods:
1) Dark chocolate
2) Sashimi
3) Organic vegetables and fruits (I seldom get to eat them, but these are yummy.)
4) Organic muesli, with fresh milk

4 places you'd rather be:
I can't think of four places that I would rather be, so you would see only three below.

1) A quiet home, with sound-proof rooms and air-conditioned facilities for me to practise regularly.
2) Aberdeen, enjoying the summer there. (though I heard that it is getting hot in Europe.)
3) Europe (I wish to tour Europe if resources permit.)
4) -

4 lucky people to tag:
I don't usually tag people, so if you like this meme, you may take up the tag on your own.

1 comment:

Waterfall said...

Thanks for your answers!