Monday, November 05, 2007

The Mystic's challenge

Yesterday, Mystic put me to a challenge to take a break from playing the double bass for a week. She said that taking a short break will help me have a renewed outlook and interest to playing the double bass. I do not know if I would be able to meet her challenge. At the most, I shall attempt to take the break for six days.

Now my question is what else could I do if I have the urge to play the double bass?

Who would be free to accompany for sketching trips this Thursday?

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

taking a break from anything will always give one a fresh outlook.
enjoy your sketching. would love to see your drawings. remembered asking you some time back. lol

Simple American said...

Embrace your sketching like your double bass and it can be a boost I am sure. Rest is always good. :)