Monday, March 20, 2006

The lucky caller

I tune to the radio station Symphony 92.4 FM almost every morning on my way to work. Good music can nourish the soul.

There was a call-in contest this morning, and the good news is that I am the lucky caller who won a pair of tickets to the upcoming concert performed by the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. The last time that I have won a pair of tickets to a concert at the Esplanade Concert Hall, I was given very good seats.

I think I will like Borodin's Prince Igor: Overture. It is nice. Russian music I might like the Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 2 in C minor, Op. 17 too. I am looking forward to the concert.

Now, I would have to check if I could find someone interested to catch this concert with me. I suspect that I might have gotten so used to listening to concerts on my own that I might have put the skills of inviting people to join me for concerts quite aside. Life now seems like a series of relearning again.

2 comments:

goldilocks said...

and i'm sure PY has done well in learning, relearning and transforming =)

pinkie said...

wow, so lucky!