Thursday, June 02, 2011

8 May 2011: A loving day


8 May 2011: This shall be the special day.
Thank goodness to good luck, I won a pair of air tickets to Sydney just in time to be there to witness one of my good friends' wedding. I thank my friend and her hubby for so graciously inviting me to wedding ceremony and dinner reception. Here is to wish them bliss and happiness each and every day.


One of the decors that the couple did up for their wedding ceremony and dinner reception caught my attention. It was a plate bearing this inspiring quote:

Live Happily
Laugh Often
Love Deeply

Those who practises these three suggestions are the very blessed indeed.



All the photos on this post were taken using a Canon Digital IXUS 1000HS camera.

2 comments:

tuti said...

good for you. you deserve the trip.

oceanskies79 said...

Tuti: Thank you! Please visit often, I miss your presence.