Tuesday, August 21, 2012

21 May 2012: Dinner together

21 May 2012: When I was Sydney in May 2012, I had the pleasure to meet up with my friends and their family members for dinner. The decision was to meet outside the Sydney city. We eventually decide on Korean food at Chatswood. I feel grateful and thankful to enjoy memorable moments with friends that I decided that I shall write a post on the dinner.

I must have been enjoying the dinner company so much that I did not have a single photograph from that dinner. I also overlooked getting a business card of the restaurant for reference purposes! Anyway, I like the spicy beancurd soup especially. I like the fact that the meal was served with a lot of vegetables. Many thanks to RL and her husband for the treat as well as the thoughtful dinner recommendations.

Anyway, here is a review on the Korean restaurant that we have had dinner at by someone else who had a meal there about two years ago:
[Chatswood] Jang-Gun -將軍- Korean Cuisine

After dinner, we strolled about the areas of Chatswood. I was offered a lift back to the hotel, thanks to FH's  husband. One of the learning points for the day seemed to be that learning to receive is a blessing in itself. In addition, learning to share good moments with people around us is a blessing too.

This was a day to be grateful for!

***
Jang Gun (Korean) Restaurant
Shop 27, Victoria Plaza, 369 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood, NSW 2067, Australia
Tel: +61-2-9412-1816

Also visit: Sydney, May 2012: A time to heal and to be inspired

No comments: