Monday, March 24, 2008

Eastcoastlife blogs about the Children Little Museum


(Photo taken from Eastcoastlife's post)


Recently, Eastcoastlife visited the Children Little Museum, and she has blogged about her visit here: Children Little Museum - Weekend Snapshot #16.

The Children Little Museum is located at: 40 Kandahar Street Singapore 198895. The nearest MRT station is Bugis MRT station. This place is nearby Sultan Mosque.

Many weeks ago, I had passed by this museum one evening just before it was closing for the day, but did not have the chance to check it out. Eastcoastlife's blog makes me feel tempted to check out this museum soon. If the folks at the museum would please grant me the permission to take non-flash photography, I would gladly do a post on it when I visit it one day soon.

Meantime, according to this article by patch_alan, the opening hours are as follow:
Mon to Fri: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m, 5.30 p.m. - 8.30 p.m,
Sat and Sun: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Entrance Fees: $2

If you should visit the museum, do share with me about your visit.

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

PY, you can take photos of the exhibits inside this little museum. The guys are friendly and approachable.... too nice! hehe....

I like this museum because they allow you to play with some of their exhibits. It's more interactive.

I learnt many things from it and am putting up a few more posts.