Saturday, March 29, 2008

Walking

Hoping that it may bring some relief to the hurting soul, I walked from Empress Place to Sultan Mosque, and then to Crawford Street. Subsequently, I walked to Stadium Walk near National Stadium and took a look at the new entertainment centre. There were some nice sceneries along the way. I took an extra look at the Oasis building in Kallang area as it will soon make way for the new Sports Hub.

I had considered walking to Paya Lebar but decided against so as my feet were aching. Some physical activity does help to make one feel a little alive.

Is living necessary so full of ups and downs? I am getting awfully tired, and feeling out of the norm.

4 comments:

goldilocks said...

identify the cause(s) of your ups and downs and try to moderate how it/they affect you emotionally/psychologically?

mistipurple said...

i would have collapsed one third of the journey. it's a blessing to be able to walk as much as that, though with aching feet.
hope you'll somehow find what you're searching for. and if you don't, the exercise is really good too. :)

oceanskies79 said...

JY: I tried to identify, but that left me feeling more confused.

Misti: I hope I would be clearer in my search. It seems one of my weaknesses.

eastcoastlife said...

What a long walk! I can't go far these days... old parts breaking down. hehe....