Monday, August 31, 2015

24 June 2015: Breakfast from Mac Donalds

The McDonalds nearby Hosteling International Boston. 24 June 2015.

On 24 June 2015, my body clock has accustom itself to wake up early. It was about 4.30 a.m. in Boston when I woke up. By the time I washed myself up and was ready to set off for the day, it was still too early for breakfast. At Hosteling International Boston, continental breakfast will be served from 7 p.m.



Since I was too early for breakfast, I decided to take a stroll near the hostel. The air in the morning was fresh and energizing. Interestingly, even though it was not even 7 a.m. that day, the skies looked very bright as if it were already late in the morning. Welcome summer!



Nearby the hostel, there was a McDonalds fast-food restaurant. As the continental breakfast at the hostel did not serve eggs unless we buy our own eggs and cook it ourselves, I decided I could treat myself to eggs from McDonalds. I bought myself a McDonalds Big Breakfast take-away. After tax, one set of Big Breakfast costs USD$3.73.



I went to the hostel's dining area at about 7 a.m. for breakfast. In addition, I had a special treat for myself from McDonalds. Simple treats like this in life can make a person like myself happy enough to start the day on a brighter mood.

No comments: