Thursday, April 07, 2005

The annoucement this afternoon

This afternoon, I had to present a case to the professional team as part of our office's weekly case conference.

After my case presentation, a few colleagues took turns to update all the rest of the colleagues of some new information. Later, my centre director said she has something to announce to the rest of the team, and she did.

I wonder how things would be like in the future to come? It looks like there will bound to be major changes in the office. There's an air of uncertainty hovering about, it seems. The best I could do is to move on and move forward, and hope that things will work out eventually for the better.

Anyway, I reckon I shall write no further. It did not seem appropriate for me to reveal more. The annoucement seemed unexpected for most of us in the office.

2 comments:

Jammie J. said...

Change is hard for me to deal with, too. I wonder if it isn't an INFJ trait to a certain extent? Liking the routine? I dunno, just thinking out loud. It helps me to stay in the present and not fret about what I can't control in the future.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Jeanette, thanks for the kind thoughts and words.