Thursday, December 16, 2004

Examined and Passed

After about two months from the release of my ABRSM music exams results, I could finally lay my hands on the certificate issued by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music. There is a long way to go for me in terms of playing the double bass, but passing the Grade 7 Double Bass exams marks a step forward for me.

There is definitely a lot more to work on the scales and aural section, and I shall bear this in mind so that I won't be complacent about this little achievement.

Meantime, I take some pride to read the prints on the certificate:

This is to certify that (pei yun) was examined in Grade 7 Double Bass and passed in 2004.


And I would like to thank many people, especially my tutor and my friend who played the piano accompaniment for me, for without them, this humble success may not have been made so possible.

2 comments:

Waterfall said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to catching up on your blog and seeing what's been going on musically and otherwise.

Take care,
Waterfall

oceanskies79 said...

Waterfall, Thank you for sharing my joy. Wishing you success in your piano playing and composing endeavours.