Friday, December 31, 2004

30 Dec 2004

Just a few hours ago, I was having dinner with my friends cum ex-classmates. One of them will be leaving for Chicago to take a PhD programme in one of the universities there. Here's wishing her all the best.

Nice to catch up with friends, even though I was admittedly tired from the day. I cope by not talking much. Too much talking, I realised, can be draining for me when I am tired. So I just listened to the conversations that went on during the dinner.

I took a few photographs with a few of them. I had taken out my camera a little too late, and a few of my friends have left for their next destination. Anyway, I was thinking of where to upload the photos and I thought of Kodak's Ofoto. I have been quite pleased with the quality of the photos taken on my Kodak digital camera, and the quality of the prints (of the photos) on Kodak Royal Paper. As such, I am rather pleased to promote Kodak without charging Kodak a single cent. Kodak's value for money for the quality and user-friendliness it gives to digital camera users like me.

Now I wonder when I would have a chance to take up a post-graduate programme. Then again, I have no clue what kind of post-graduate programme to take. Should it be one in social work? But I quite like to venture into fine-art. Music is nice, but maybe not at post-graduate level, I am not even anywhere near diploma yet.

Before I continue to ramble, I shall try to end this post by saying good night. Late nights can make me ramble nonsense without any realisation.

No comments: