Friday, December 17, 2004

Exhausting week

This week has somehow been exhausting. I was feeling tired every day after work. There must have been quite a lot of work that was done the past few days of the week. I could sense that my mind was racing much faster than I would have preferred. The negative result: I felt as if my mind was swirling, and this left me feeling it was hard to keep focus at times.

Perhaps if I did accomplish quite a lot of things this week, I would have rather wish that I could slow down a bit. I would have preferred to have more time to sit down and reflect, than to race to keep up. So I see what dilemma I put myself through trying to want to have private time to reflect at work (over how to work with my clients on their issues), yet trying to rush to be on schedule to get things done. Maybe it is a sign of overload?

What an exhausting week! This Saturday I am not working, so I hope I could find some time to recharge. Not quite likely, perhaps, because the streets would have been crowded with people celebrating the festive season. I recharge better when I am away from the crowds.

No comments: