Friday, December 10, 2004

I hate to look forward to an uneventful weekend

Sigh. I am getting more and more grumpy. I have been feeling so tired from the infection that I don't know if I should be going out to sketch or take photographs this weekend. I had wanted to go to view the Botero's sculptures which are found along parts of the Esplanade, and the Singapore Art Museum this weekend. Then again, I fear I might not be too tired to travel around.

It looks like this weekend might be spent at home. Rather tired to wish to play the double bass. It is my "husband" and I would like to give it my best playing, so not this weekend. I just hate to have to look forward to an uneventful weekend. I think I will only have the company of my dear double bass to count on.

Now, it looks like I have to put up a sign that says: "Highly irritable blogger. Beware."

So hopefully, there will be an invention that would soothe this highly irritable blogger. I keep my fingers crossed. This will be one of the greatest invention for me now.

No comments: