Monday, March 07, 2005

I'll laze for a while

I do not know if the work day has been simply too short, or if I have been inefficient. Anyway, I knocked off from work feeling that I had not done all that I had wanted to do today. Yet, I felt pretty exhausted by the end of the work day.

Today, the internet connection problem at my work place has finally been rectified. So the good news is that we have the internet connection back in working order. One of the technicians (perhaps he is an engineer, but I have never asked for his designation, so I do not know) from the IT (inforrmation technology) company has helped to fix the internet connection. He also came to help install a new scanner that the office has purchased.

A large part of my day was spent writting social reports. The next large part was to inform the technician about some of the issues and problems that needed to be attended to. Another large part was spent having discussions with my clients, either face-to-face or over the phone.

Now, I am very exhausted. All I want to do now is to rest and relax, and to recharge. So for now, I shall be lazy and not do too much things that may drain my energy.

3 comments:

Goat Almighty said...

and have a great rest!

mistipurple said...

wish i could pass you extra cylinders of my "sleep" that i have not used.

Jammie J. said...

It's always good to take care of yourself. Oh, wait, didn't YOU tell ME that? ;)