Saturday, March 05, 2005

It's probably the heat waves

Earlier this morning, I woke up feeling not fully rested. I had slept at about 1 a.m. and I woke out close to 8 a.m. Maybe I should have continued my journey in dreamland, but it was rather hard to still stay asleep after 8 a.m.

Right now, I am feeling not too good. It is probably the result of the heat of the day.

In the late morning, I went to the bank to see to some banking matters. After that, I saw that the skies looked pretty today, and decided I should go outdoors to take photographs. I have no idea what the temperature for today was, but I reckon it was pretty hot.

So I set off to take photographs and I visited places like the Singapore Art Museum, the Civil Defence Heritage Gallery (at Hill Street Fire Station), the Asian Civilisation Museum along Armenian Street.

Now, I just feel rather tired and my throat feels dry. Drinking water did not seem to help too much. I could only wish that I would feel better soon.

No comments: