Monday, August 13, 2007

Food and a social enterprise

This evening, while I was browsing the blog ieatishootipost, I came across a post about the cafe, Food for Thought. Do check out Food for Thought's website to see how it operates as a social enterprise.

After reading its website, I quite like its concept and I think there are things I can learn from the operators of the cafe. This shall be one place that I could consider to dine at in the near future.

Food for Thought
420 North Bridge Road
North Bridge Centre
#01-06
Singapore 188727

5 comments:

pinkie said...

This is so interesting, prices seem reasonable... thanks for sharing :)

Simple American said...

That is nice. Hope they do well and help lots of causes. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Sounds interesting.

eastcoastlife said...

This is interesting and they have such good ideas. It's brave of them to start this in Singapore.

I hope to include some of their ideas in mine. :)

oceanskies79 said...

Pinkie: Welcome. I would think it is an interesting cafe to check out too.

SA: Yup. Hope to see more of such establishments.

Tigerfish: Hopefully when you visit Singapore, it will still be around and expanding too.

ECL: Yup, such ideas are worthy to give some thought over.