Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Photos from 7 Aug 2007

I have had some fun yesterday. Before The Tipple Exchange tour, I have had a walk alone about the Singapore River. At about 5 p.m., I met up with Emily and we had dinner at The Palace Korean Restaurant located at #B1-03A, Chevron House.

The tour was a very enriching and enjoyable one. I shall not write about my day yesterday for it is no fun typing with one hand only. Enjoy the photos for now.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Last night, it was one rare occasion that I drank anything alcoholic.


3 comments:

mistipurple said...

hope your finger gets better. sounds like trigger finger but of cos i may be wrong. see a doc soon ya? take care.

Simple American said...

I really enjoyed the pictures. Singapore looks so beautiful.

Hey we have an Elgin street in Houston. I can go there and imagine I am on the Elgin bridge. Hope I don't get robbed. It is in a rough side of town, but will take me to the University of Houston.

oceanskies79 said...

Misti: Yup. Seeing a doc later.

SA: Thank you. The Elgin bridge in Singapore should be safer.