Thursday, July 17, 2008

My arm is hurting

During work today, I tried to restrain two boys on separate occasions from fighting with other boys. I wonder if it was because of this, my left arm is hurting now. Actually, I felt it was trembling so moments after I let go of the boys. I can only hope that one day soon, these boys would learn that resorting to fighting does not help solve a lot of problems. I hope that one day they would be able to use the inherent talents that they already have to do something meaningful for the world.

It has been a tiring week. Thankfully, I have had the insight to take a day of leave from work tomorrow. While workload has been very heavy and I now need a short break to recharge.

Meantime, I wish for good health. This morning, I woke up with my throat feeling sore. Thankfully, it went away by the afternoon

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

i think you're living in 'stress'. that's why you have ailments here and there. besides of cos that there are viruses and germs floating around. but stress makes our immunity lower. i speak for myself too of cos.

Doreen said...

Fighting can never solve the problem, but being calm is a great challenge to those young boys. They just have to learn it gradually as they age, part of life i suppose.

Hope your left arm is better now.