Tuesday, May 17, 2005

War Memorial


War Memorial Posted by Hello

Yesterday, my friend, Mystic, told me that my photography skills have improved. Is this the case? I would be pleasantly flattered if it is.

For today, I thought of sharing a photo that I have taken of the War Memorial. If I understand accurately, this War Memorial is dedicated to civilians (of all races) who have lost their lives during World War II.

I like a duller looking photograph to match a not-so-bright mood. I also like to share a subject that bears witness to countless of sad stories, and a great number of stories that reveal the brighter side of humanity. Maybe this is the subject meant to suit my preferences?

This URL gives some background of the War Memorial Park: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/parks/loc/par-loc-war_mem.shtml

No comments: