Monday, May 23, 2005

When one's energy is flat

When rechargable batteries go flat, we could put them onto the recharging-unit to recharge them. I wonder how one could recharge one's energy when one's energy goes flat?

I could have been searching unconsciously for a way to find more balance in my life. There seems no clear directions at the moment, I have no idea where I am meant to head in life. I could only try to search and discover.

Sometimes I wish I had a clearer map to guide me, then again, if there had been a clearer map, life won't be much of an adventure. Yet somehow, a lack of some sense of direction seems to be somewhat discouraging for me, gradually draining my emotional energy away. The best I could do is have faith that somehow my map would be mapped out the way that it was meant to be eventually.

But now, I am feeling tired, flat of energy, from the daily routine. At this rate, I wonder if I would go on a emotional strike? How could I find balance and peace, to help me to recharge?

Am listening to music now. It does soothe a little.

1 comment:

Lora said...

Music, a hot bath, and a good book do wonders. I understand what you nean about wanting a map for life. I feel like I'm always searching for one. Howeve, I know that I did find one I wouldn't use it. I'd just want it as a guideline so I create my own map.

I suffer from being one of those people who is constantly tring to reinvent the wheel. When will I ever learn?