Monday, May 30, 2005

Home


Civic District, Singapore. Taken near Elgin Bridge. Posted by Hello

I was looking through the photographs that I have taken in the past two weeks, and I came across this. Somehow, in my mind, I thought of Wabbit.

She said she will be returning to Singapore soon in early June. I am no rich multi-billionaire, else I would be willing to take leave from work and go along with a chaeffeur on a limousine to accompany her home personally. (Sorry, I realised I don't have a driving license, so I am not allowed to drive.) Unfortunately, unless the entire world out there prays hard for me, I am not, yet.

So I shall be realistic, and be back in the world of reality. I think some of my better skills are that of sketching, taking photographs, and writing. So I shall prepare for Wabbit's return home in my own way.

Here's dedicating this photo to Wabbit. Welcome home Aileen.

(This may look like a clinche photograph, so please look beyond. I think of the buildings as ones that soar high up to the skies, to reach the limits of the skies.)

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

Wabbit: you are welcome. My pleasure.