Saturday, June 04, 2005

The interior


The sunset's light peers through Posted by Hello

I have loaded several photographs of the interior of the Esplanade on my other blog. For your viewing pleasure.

These were taken last Friday.

It reminds me, the staff of the Esplanade Concert Hall and the Esplanade Theatre are very cautious about making sure that people do not take photographs inside the hall and theatre. I could only take pictures of the interior of the Esplanade outside the actual hall and theatre.

Last night, I presume that I must have spotted taking photographs outside the theatre. When I was seated inside the theatre before the start of the performance, one of the staff came up to me (just me!) and reminded me that no photography is allowed inside the theatre. Of course I know. Except that I wish I have been not so obliging and rule-abiding. Imagine how many nice photographs I would have to miss out.

Oh well, I shall not make things too difficult. Afterall, I know it can be disturbing for performers when people take flash photography of them during a performance. A pity too many people don't realise this, and so the management of the Esplanade could not trust folks to practise discretion inside the theatre and concert hall, to know when would be good time to take photographs. What a pity.

Anyway, click on the post titled: Nice Interior Architecture.

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

Hi "thought & humor", thanks for visiting. Could you please enlighten me how I should decipher your comments?

Anyone please?