Sunday, June 05, 2005

What's Your Expression Number?

Another of those tests that tells me that I have the skills to be a businessperson. I don't know how much to trust these tests.

Anyway, this test says I may be hard to live with. I could only ask that I could be understood and forgiven if you are one of those who finds me hard to live with, or one of those who have been pushed away by my weird streak.

Your Expression Number is 1
You have the skills to be a top executive or businessperson.
But first you must develop your natural capacity to be a good leader.
You are truly original - with a creative approach to life and a very sharp mind.

You reach for the sky, and you have the potential to reach it.
Assertive and straight forward, you have little need for supervision.
You are self-confident, self-reliant, and courageous in your convictions.

While you sometimes fear loneliness, you prefer to be left alone.
A bit self centered, you may be hard to live with at times.
You also have a strong dominant streak - which can push others away at times.

No comments: