Sunday, January 29, 2006

909

This is the 909-th post on this blog.

The very first post on this blog is dated: September 16, 2004. In a span of about 1 year and 4 months, I have posted 909 posts on this blog.

I thank Kunstemaecker for teaching me how I can find out the number of posts that I have written on this blog. I thank those who have visited this blog for their fellowship and words of encouragement. Life seemed easier to walk through when one gets support from a community of goodwill. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jane said...

My first comment on your blog for 909th post...

pinkie said...

agree with you... I thank you too, for always being here for me and over at msn...

Anonymous said...

No need to thank me, I still owe you two dedicated days of my life. Whenever you're ready to visit Europe.