Sunday, January 08, 2006

Let's try again

Several posts ago, I wrote about making lots of mistakes for the second part of the harmony exercises that I had chosen to do in advance of the schedule.

Shall try to pick myself up.

About an hour ago, I started re-doing the entire second part of the harmony exercises. This time, with the learnings from the past mistakes, I felt I struggled less with the exercises. In addition, there was a slight increase in confidence that I could do the harmony exercises.

Next on the list is to read about cadences. I had browsed through the first few pages, but am not sure if I could manage to understand the topic.

I find that starting is often the hardest, at least for me.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

jia you.
it gets easier as you do more. :)

oceanskies79 said...

I don't have a test coming up as yet, was merely doing the exercises.

Sending good wishes to your daughter. I think she will do fine for the theory test.