Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The signs point to a headache

When I was at work, the back of my head was felt a rather sharp pain. The pain was rather localised, it only hurt at that particular few spots. I wonder which part of the brain those areas are associated with?

Maybe someone ought to come up with a table of the different parts of the brain with the corresponding associated body parts? Maybe the headache is telling me that somewhere in my body is out-of-balance?

I noticed that I am very drawn to having quiet moments of late. It must have been that I need respite, from the headaches? As such, I wish for quiet moments tomorrow and the next days after. Please bear with me if I decide to ask for quiet moments.

After browsing one of the online website on the topic of headaches, I suspect it might be related to some form of menstrual migraine? Maybe that is why some folks make statements that guys have things easier?

Moral of the story: Count one's blessings?

1 comment:

oceanskies79 said...

So I shall count my blessings too.