Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For bloggers by bloggers

I was at Eastcoastlife's blog this morning and got to read her recent post titled Association of Bloggers (Singapore) revives kampung spirit.

Congratulations to the Association of Bloggers (Singapore) for its formal launch.

There are a couple of blogs and news articles that also announce the formal launch of the Association of Bloggers (Singapore). Here are a few of the links:

Association of Bloggers homepage.

An organization for bloggers by bloggers
by Xinyun.

It’s finally HERE! by Endoh.

Association of Bloggers (Singapore) by Paddy Tan.

If you are interested in supporting the cause of this association, do find out more about it.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

Yes I read about it in the papers too... will check it out when I have the time, thanks for sharing! :)

eastcoastlife said...

Thanks dear.

I have been busy with River Hongbao and other matters. Thanks for the post.

Come down and look for me. :)