Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My visit to an exhibition to learn about Magic!



A couple of weeks ago, I took a one-week leave from work to rest and to recharge. What did I do? Naturally, one of the things I did was to explore various parts of Singapore.

On 19 Dec 2008, I visited the Science Centre Singapore to catch the exhibition Magic - The Science of Illusion. Here's a blog-post on my visit to the exhibition: A Glimpse of "Magic - The Science of Illusion".

I suppose bloggers like Eastcoastlife would be interested to check out the exhibition? Here's dedicating the post to Eastcoastlife, for her reading pleasure.

2 comments:

Doreen said...

I am always fascinated by magic however have never been to a magic show/exhibition before. Oh well, one day.

oceanskies79 said...

Doreen: May you get a chance. It is fascinating. :)