Friday, October 15, 2004

My Penpal

The morning before yesterday, I received a letter from my penpal who lives in USA. It's such a joy to get a letter from my penpal. This is his first letter to me. I think he is a nice person, though I have never met him before.

I wrote back to him, and included a postcard of the nightview of the Esplanade. The Esplanade is one of the landmarks in Singapore, and it is intended as a place for art and cultural activities. I hope he will receive my post soon. There is an early birthday greeting for him in my mail to him.

I wonder if my penpal might have a blog of his own. Then again, I ain't sure, he is half my age, and still younger. When I was at his age, I had yet to lay my hands on what people called "the Internet". But sure, times might be different.

If he does chance upon this blog (though I have not told him the address of my blog), I wish him a "Happy Birthday, and Many Happy Returns".

No comments: