Sunday, October 24, 2004

How long is the journey

Life seems to be getting routine for me, and I don't enjoy this feeling. Not that I wish for changes everyday, but I fear that routine may lead to stagnation.

I like to think that I am slowly, but surely, walking towards the purpose that I was meant for in my life. Sometimes it is however, not as ideal as I would have like things to be. Perhaps it is because as human beings, I am fallible and vulnerable, there are many times I could not see a light at the other end of the path. The feelings could be those of frustrations and uncertainties. The best thing I could do if I have managed not to keep myself down, is to really search hard in the darkness to find that slight dim spot of light, and then grope my way towards it. Yet, I am no super being, and I am susceptible to fall into the trap of staying down. With years of experience, hopefully I have built a sufficient foundation of resilience to keep me from staying down from too long, if I do fall.

Yet the journey, is so uncertain. Perhaps this is the beauty, the excitement and the adventure. Then again, I suppose it takes a lot of faith to walk the journey? I have no idea how long the journey would be. I just hope the process of walking the journey would be a meaningful one.

When this entire is post is not to be taken literally, I wonder who could relate accurately enough to the post to fully appreciate and decipher the complexitiy within. Such is a complex journey!