Monday, October 25, 2004

Rainy Day Again, so be it

Today's another rainy day. I must be glad that there was no heavy downpour, else it would have been difficult to travel around comfortably without getting too wet.

So be the rainy day again. I have no control over it. Early this morning, I made a home-visit to the home of one of my clients. It did put me off a little that I had to travel with an umbrella. Thankfully, it was only a drizzle, so while it wasn't the ideal weather to travel, it was bearable. I would like to thank one of my colleagues who had kindly agreed to come along with me to make the home visit this morning. She is so nice.

Then in the afternoon, I had to travel to the university library to return some books. Along the way, there were drizzles now and then. My hope to have a dry day could not be realised. Well, then I have to take the second best: No downpour, only drizzles.

I was on time-off this afternoon, so I took some time to visit my maternal grandmother. Nice to meet up and catch up with her, even if it was for a while.

When I am on the way home, I am thankful that there was no rain! The pathways were a little wet, but well, maybe I shouldn't be so fussy during a rainy season. So be it, if it were to be a rainy day again today. I just hope it will be a good weather tomorrow, and the days to come.

No comments: