Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The rain has brought about some peace

The rain has served some functions tonight. I did not like the wet floors that it has contributed to. However, one good thing that came out from the rain was that I managed to get some peace and tranquility tonight.

The trade fair has quieten itself down by 11.20 p.m. tonight when the norm was midnight for the past nights.

Thank goodness. This gives me some space to recharge.

I am aching almost all over. My mind is feeling heavy and feeling tinges of pain. My legs are aching too, and I don't know if I had overly exerted my legs too much. My arms are feeling some strain. I could not imagine how worse it would have been if the trade fair had continue to emit noises like it had done for the past nights. If not for the quiet moments, I fear I might have just explode from the intrusion of the noises tonight.

Thank goodness for the quiet time I could now enjoy.

2 comments:

pinkie said...

hope the fair will end soon!

mistipurple said...

o dear, you sound so much in pain. :(