Friday, November 18, 2005

Irritation: cough again

This is a cough to earn some comforting words. Maybe it is now dark at night, and I was just home less than an hour ago. As such, comforting words would help ease me into a nice slumber tonight.

*cough*, "ahem". My throat seems to be getting more and more irritable these days. I do tend to be susceptible to coughs, but it seemed that things have improved when I was back from Scotland. However, now I seem to be coughing more because of a more easily-irritable throat.

I wonder if the weather has becoming bad, or I have been taking cold food more than I should out of pure convenience. I think it must have been the former.

Could I wish for more fresh air please?

To earn fresh air, that may mean that I have to do my part to act in ways that are environmentally-friendly?

Anyway, wishing everyone good health.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

try caracola's hot honey and lemon. also try lemon and coca cola. worked for me.

Lora said...

Good health to you and I hope your cough disappears again quickly.