Sunday, November 14, 2004

Snapshots taken on 14 Nov 2004

Today's weather has not been good. It was raining from time to time. I was busy trying to avoid the crowds today. When I was at the Marina South, there were many people at the second level. I observed that the park near the Esplanade, Theatres by the Bay, was quite full of people. This I had observed from the Merlion Park when I was there. The Merlion Park was also more crowded than usual today.

Anyway, here are some snapshots that I have taken today. To share them with you.


The Merlion. At the mouth of the Singapore River. Posted by Hello


Esplanade, Theatres by the Bay. Taken from Merlion Park. Posted by Hello


Esplanade Bridge and the Esplanade. Posted by Hello


Boats at Clifford Pier. Posted by Hello


Underground crossing from One Fullerton to Fullerton Hotel. Posted by Hello


The Arts House. Previously, this was the Parliament House. Posted by Hello

No comments: