Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Random thoughts

It is night time on the first day of February. Thoughts are randomly passing through my mind, but none is focused. Overall, lethargy seems to be the word that describes how I am feeling right now. It must have been the effect of a long day.

***

The day has its ups and downs.

***

I had four sessions today. This was considered average. Sometimes, I wish I had more time to sit down and reflect, and perhaps not do anything. I think it would be nice to sit down just to figure out where are my priorities in life, and what kind of life I would prefer to lead.

***

One of my colleagues will be resigning soon, and we had lunch together with two other colleagues. Hope that she will find a niche for herself at her new workplace.

***

I like to study in Europe, or work there. I don't have any concrete plans though. I would like time to see the museum, play the double bass there, learn something new, find more of myself. May the chance comes. Wish me luck.

***

By the way, I just played on the double bass earlier this evening. Gosh, I find myself wishing hard for another double bass. One that is more easy to play on.

Anyway, I have managed to get an idea of how that Bach's Suite no.2 sounds on the double bass.

***

Strangely, writing my thoughts so randomly can be quite recharging. I don't feel as lethargic. I wonder if organising one's thoughts in itself is an energy-demanding feat that has made me feel more lethargic?

Maybe, freeing oneself from the constraints of organising one's thoughts could be liberating in that one feels more recharged?

For goodness sake, I don't know if whatever I have wrote make any sense. This is just a post purely based on my random thoughts.

2 comments:

mistipurple said...

would love to see some of your sketches! :D
i cannot even sketch a cat if i wanted to! :p
(though i did have one of my chinese wayang puppet costume exhibited in my school days). sadly it went missing after the exhibition.

oceanskies79 said...

Hi Mistipurple, thanks for your support. If I lay my hands on a scanner, I will share with you a few of my sketches. For now, I don't have any scanner I could conveniently use... Meantime, hope all is manageable on your side?