Sunday, January 02, 2005

Isolation

I am beginning to start appreciate that the living beings on Earth are actually interdependent of one another. But I have no wisdom to describe exactly how this is so.

Perhaps because in efforts to avoid subjecting oneself to the vulnerability of being interdependent with others, attempts to isolate was one avenue that was sought.

Maybe it is the blues of the day. I don't seem to feel connected with myself. I don't feel connected with anyone. While I seem to be communicating with others, I think there was a lack of connecting with others. I am physically near others, yet so far in our wave-lengths. Isolation sounds like the title of the song. Maybe that is the sign that when one overly pursues independence, one becomes misses the value of connectedness that comes with interdependence.

Just some ramblings of the day. Somehow, there are some thoughts and feelings that I could not exactly put down in words.

No comments: