Saturday, January 22, 2005

Need to be revitalised

Maybe my mind and body are trying to recharge themselves. Today I spent much of the time at home, resting and taking naps. At the same time, I doubt if there was any help in this routine of resting. On one hand, I did need to catch up on my rest; on the other hand, such kind of rest did not seem to revitalise me much.

For now, I shall just enjoy the classical radio station. It just seems that my mind isn't in the mood to be quite productive the whole of today. It is in a passive stage, I would suppose?

1 comment:

mistipurple said...

sometimes its nice to just do nothing! you deserve a break. seems like you are quite involved in work, and your music curriculum takes quite a bit of your spare time too. i do admire what you are doing. you are an insightful person and anyone would be proud to have you as a friend!