Saturday, January 15, 2005

Past-Midnight Post

Yet another round of rehearsals this evening. I am quite tired to write much about it.

After the rehearsals, I went to have supper with a few of my orchestra mates along Orchard Road, at the Glutton Square. The fried kuay teow that I had gotten tasted nice, though was not a most healthy choice at that time of the night.

Right now, I am just contemplating the thought of trading in my current personal double bass for a easier to play and better sounding one. The double bass that I use in the orchestra makes playing scales more easier as compared to my very own personal double bass.

At the same time, very own personal double bass does has its merits. It has a nice deep resonating sound on its E string. Anyway, I have yet to come to the point of taking any action to trade my current personaly double bass. I am just thinking of the possibility of changing for another instrument.

At this hour of the night, I do not think I could be much fluent in my thoughts. So I shall just end it here.

No comments: