Friday, February 13, 2009

Videos of Thaipusam

After my introductory post on Thaipusam, I figured that it would probably take a while before I sit down to compose another post on Thaipusam, and my experiences observing this festival for the first time in my life on 7 - 8 Feb 2009.

If it does help to lend you some ideas about the Hindu festival of Thaipusam, I shall point you to a couple of videos that were taken during Thaipusam. Some were taken by others (whom I do not know), while the simply plain one was taken by yours truly. I shall share them here with all my friends who are keen to find out more about Thaipusam.

Do also read The Spirit of Thaipusam, found on Yesterday.sg.



Source
: Posted by market2garden.



Source
: Posted by shantishanti17.



Source: Posted by Goforthehole.


The Chariot Procession by yours truly.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

eastcoastlife said...

I shall go for the chariot procession next year. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad that my video was embedded. Am I one of them unknown to you? :D
I'm always like to see any blog entry "follow-up" with the old one. This is the right attitude.
Making)video is much easier than writing. You've done a good job. Wish you have a fun-filled year 2009.

oceanskies79 said...

Market2garden: My pleasure too. Yes, I don't think I know you, do I?

Thanks for your wishes.